About This Blog

My name is Tyler and I am a third-year at Cal Poly in the Mechanical Engineering department. In October of 2009 I was accepted for a role in the College Program at Walt Disney World in Florida, and I am super excited to share my experiences with you!! Not all of them though, Disney had me sign a lot of papers.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spring Formalities

Today a little girl popped a squat on the loading platform of the ride. She couldn't have been more than three years old. Just spread her legs, hitched up her dress a bit, and just peed right there. On the loading platform. But bless her heart, she stayed behind that yellow line.

I was at the dispatch console, and about to send the train at that point, but seeing what the girl had just done caught me a little off guard. Her mother didn't seem too surprised, she just apologized deeply and dragged her daughter back toward the entrance before I really had a chance to say anything. Laura had the Nextel and rang custodial for us. I was stunned that two coordinators and a manager got there within five minutes, but it took custodial over 20 minutes to get there! It's something I can laugh about now, but I was mortified when it happened.

Right after work I headed to the College Program Spring Formal, held at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in their 60,000 sq ft conference room. I wasn't expecting much, but there were tons of people there, decent food, and good music. These are a few of my coworkers who were available for a Kodak Moment:

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment